League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

Admin Team Update

emplep7
Commissioner & CSL Champ 2018

Admin Team Update

Post by emplep7 »

All,

As has been mentioned the last few weeks, Dennis is stepping down as a member of the Admin team, however he will still remain as the Boston Celtics GM. I want to thank Dennis for all that he has done for this league over the years. He has put countless hours in behind the scenes to make sure the league ran smoothly and, along with Andrei, helped revive the league when it was on life support.

In his place, Marcos who has been a major contributor to the league since rejoining CSL will assume a role in the Admin team and more importantly will take over as the Rookie Head from Dennis and Jace. He has already been helping behind the scenes the past season and will continue in that role with the official title.

Another change we will be making for the next season is to have a Membership account from outside of the Admin team who will be responsible for ensuring that we manage the GM activity and applications better. Anyone who is interested in assuming this role, please reach out to Doug or myself.

Again I want to thank Dennis for everything he has done the past few seasons and we are looking forward to Marcos officially joining the admin team. Good luck everyone for the playoffs and lets continue to build on what we have in the CSL!

-The Admin Team

StOfTheStep
Senior Vice President

Re: Admin Team Update

Post by StOfTheStep »

Thanks for all of your work Dennis! Glad to have you back Marcos!

Chilikonkarne
CEO

Post by Chilikonkarne »

Thanks Dennis. You gave a lot to this league and you were always present even in difficult times. I am sure you will enjoy the GM life without all this stress :D
Congrats Marcos - looking forward to see the system you will setup!
Chilikonkarne Era (273-186 / 59%)

2014-2015 : 28-21 - (Lottery)
2015-2016 : 50-32 - (Conference Final)
2016-2017 : 35-47 - (Lottery)
2017-2018 : 54-28 - (Conference Final, Atlantic Division Champion)
2018-2019 : 49-33 - (2nd round)
2019-2020 : 57-25 - (2nd round, Atlantic Division Champion)

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

Thanks Jon and Doug.. Well, a red name combines well with Chicago's colors so I had to take it.

I really want to thank Dennis for all he has done. And thank you for teaching me a lot about being a commissioner as well, working with you behind the scenes really helped making me ready for a bigger role here. Thanks for reviving the league when it needed most and I hope you can find motivation becoming a normal GM now.

So let's get to work cause I want so much to help the league as much as I can!
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

Rizzo
Chairman of the Board

Post by Rizzo »

Thanks to anyone who does more for this league besides GM a team. It takes a lot of time and effort. I know, I was there once. Dennis is a huge reason the league is still alive and can't thank him enough.
Career Accolades:
- GM, Cleveland Cavaliers [2013-2018]
- GM, Brooklyn Nets [2018-2030, 2031-Present]
- 0 CSL Championships
- 0 Eastern Conference Championships
- 0 Coach of the Year Awards
- 0 GM of the Year Awards

Rizzo's Hall of Fame Players:
- oCSL Marcus Smart
- SG P.J. Hairston [2015 CSL Draft, Pick 1.16]
- C DeAndre Ayton [2022 CSL Draft, Pick 1.3]
- PG Shai-Gilgeous Alexander [2025 CSL Draft, Pick 1.1]

lakeshowak7
CEO

Post by lakeshowak7 »

Big elephant in the room and I'm afraid I'm the only one that's a big enough a-hole to ask the question: are these drafts going to continue to be as worthless as they've been?

Mattybriand
CEO

Post by Mattybriand »

Thanks everyone!!
George DePaula|Damien Inglis|Draymond Green|Karl Anthony-Towns|Nikola Jokić

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

congrats marcos! the better decision and better person for this, marcos put all enthusiams and work in this league, and with him the league always will survive. good luck!

P.D. If you need help o advice with ratings said me or goikiri. willy or chili are great for this.
although you have great experience here.

dapralbe
Senior Vice President

Post by dapralbe »

congrats marcos! the better decision and better person for this, marcos put all enthusiams and work in this league, and with him the league always will survive. good luck!

P.D. If you need help o advice with ratings said me or goikiri. willy or chili can be great for this.
although you have great experience here.

and thanks andrei and dennis, with hard work in these years. andrei help me a lot of with great conversations about game, i believe that this will continue :)
Last edited by dapralbe on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andrei
Chairman of the Board

Post by andrei »

Congrats Marcos - amazing CEO of the Bulls. Will be great as Commissioner of CSL.

Dennis will take the next step as Chairman of the Celtics. Stepping away from Commissioner role allows to focus on the team more.
Congrats to season 16 ASL champion SoulKey. For the Swarm!

Rob
Senior Vice President

Post by Rob »

Thank you guys for all the hard work yall put in. Congrats MB. Youll do a great job as admin

goikiri
General Manager

Post by goikiri »

Thanks for all the work done to Andrei, Dennis and SS. When the league was little active, they were in charge of resurrecting (with actual commisioners)

Congrats Marcos, you deserve enter in commisioner's staff.