League File | Standings | Schedule | League Leaders | Free Agents | Coaches | CSLO | D-League Standings | D-League Leaders | Player Potential Database

2030 Draft Lottery Central

bt
CSL Champ 2020, 2023 & 2027

Re: 2030 Draft Lottery Central

Post by bt »

Ah my bad, I did completely forget that pick 7 trade yes but seriously mate, you're smart enough to understand context without only spitting out what supports your so called argument. Utah won 31 games I think if I checked the right years standings so the pick had plenty of promise unless you have a crystal ball, mine was late of course but futures can be anything. The draft wasn't great outside the top 5 also and I didn't scout a lot so it was a flyer but it was pretty fair pay we thought.

Turner? I can't remember without searching back but pretty sure that NYK pick was a late pick. Turner had more value as a player back then I guess but if you consider that an overpay or shark moves, all good. I won't even mention the fact 30 GMs probably value the same players 30 different ways and opinions are like assholes, we've all got them so all good.
sacramento kings

tremont waters | skylar mays | nigel johnson
matisse thybulle | justin james
robert franks | darius bazely | john butler
donta hall | xavier tillman | patrick williams
jon collins | jonathan isaac | norvel pelle | mfiondu kabengele

CSL CHAMPION Image 2020, 2023, 2027

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

bt wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:54 am Ah my bad, I did completely forget that pick 7 trade yes but seriously mate, you're smart enough to understand context without only spitting out what supports your so called argument. Utah won 31 games I think if I checked the right years standings so the pick had plenty of promise unless you have a crystal ball, mine was late of course but futures can be anything. The draft wasn't great outside the top 5 also and I didn't scout a lot so it was a flyer but it was pretty fair pay we thought.

Turner? I can't remember without searching back but pretty sure that NYK pick was a late pick. Turner had more value as a player back then I guess but if you consider that an overpay or shark moves, all good. I won't even mention the fact 30 GMs probably value the same players 30 different ways and opinions are like assholes, we've all got them so all good.
Im not saying its bad to rob other teams, and yeah it is all just my opinion. In my opinion the trades were bad at the time.

The results speak for them self, to become elite with multiple top picks you have to either be a shark in the trade market or be coming out of a really long rebuild.

As for Willy he's been struggling for near a decade, I have seen him say i made this trade because i like this person, or i wouldnt have made this trade if i knew my pick was going to that person. Im not saying he cant run his team however he wants, im just using this info to predict the west will be quite a bit stronger than the east in the near future :D The debate took quite the turn from that point.

Andrewu91
CSL Champ 2022

Post by Andrewu91 »

Silogical wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:20 pm
WillyJakkz wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

I'm just trying to GM my team man and yeah I really like those guys.

Also maybe they always have someone or something I feel is of value and vice versa and it benefits me and them as well vs a trade proposal you'd make to me for example if you still had Tariq Owens you'd offer him for #1 then gaslight how good he is how he'd change my team around. Like last draft you offered him for a couple of my lotto 1sts.

So yeah I'd say that is logical for me to pass on your offer and trade for KAT etc with KW which turns out to be Hayes Duarte #10 for Bam 3 1sts.
It was Owens for just #11, that's how everyone should trade, you have to do your due diligence. I need to move Owens so I start at #11 move to #12 and keep moving up I got up to #30 didnt happen so I traded Owens away for 3m cap space.
I still think I'm the only guy you offered half your team for Zion. :lol: A two time champ gutting half their team..

Looking at it now, maybe I should have taken what your ultimately offered.

Then there's another gm offering a prospect he doesn't start and a 5th starter, thinking it was fair value, saying Zion isn't worth more. :lol:
CSL Champion 2022 with OKC Thunder

Thunder & Knicks Hall of Fame

Eric Bledsoe - Klay Thompson - Stanley Johnson Jr

Luka Doncic - Zion Williamson

WillyJakkz
Chairman of the Board

Post by WillyJakkz »

Silogical wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:47 pm
bt wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:54 am Ah my bad, I did completely forget that pick 7 trade yes but seriously mate, you're smart enough to understand context without only spitting out what supports your so called argument. Utah won 31 games I think if I checked the right years standings so the pick had plenty of promise unless you have a crystal ball, mine was late of course but futures can be anything. The draft wasn't great outside the top 5 also and I didn't scout a lot so it was a flyer but it was pretty fair pay we thought.

Im not saying its bad to rob other teams, and yeah it is all just my opinion. In my opinion the trades were bad at the time.

The results speak for them self, to become elite with multiple top picks you have to either be a shark in the trade market or be coming out of a really long rebuild.

As for Willy he's been struggling for near a decade, I have seen him say i made this trade because i like this person, or i wouldnt have made this trade if i knew my pick was going to that person. Im not saying he cant run his team however he wants, im just using this info to predict the west will be quite a bit stronger than the east in the near future :D The debate took quite the turn from that point.
What did you see Willy say when he traded Roy Hibbert Gordon Hayward RJ Hunter 2 ORL 1sts for DeMarcus Cousins to you?

https://www.championsimleague.com/viewt ... =19&t=4167

ORLANDO
MAGIC:
PG L Ball | SG A Edwards | SF D Bane
PF S Barnes| C M Williams

Marcos_Beck
CSL Champ 2019

Post by Marcos_Beck »

I offered you my whole roster for Zion in the offseason Andrew, you just had to wait a bit
18-19 Chicago Bulls: CSL Champions
#1 D.Rose #11 J.Holiday #21 J.Butler #42 A.Horford #13 J.Noah

29-30 Philadelphia 76ers: CSL Champions
#1 L.Ball #15 M.Beasley #23 B.Bowen #21 M.Wagner #51 K.Towns

mgtr81
Chairman of the Board

Post by mgtr81 »

Congratulations to the winners.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

WillyJakkz wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:14 am

What did you see Willy say when he traded Roy Hibbert Gordon Hayward RJ Hunter 2 ORL 1sts for DeMarcus Cousins to you?

You said you were optimistic about PG/Bosh/Cousins. It looks like it worked out for you you won a lot of games in that time period.

I believe that was our 1st and only trade. I was still a noob back then. I shouldve went for a real rebuild instead of trying to rebuild while still fighting for 1st round exits. Live and learn.

Silogical
CSL Champ 2026

Post by Silogical »

Silogical wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:07 pm
WillyJakkz wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:14 am

You said you were optimistic about PG/Bosh/Cousins. It looks like it worked out for you you won a lot of games in that time period.

I believe that was our 1st and only trade. I was still a noob back then. I shouldve went for a real rebuild instead of trying to rebuild while still fighting for 1st round exits. Live and learn.
Looking at the history i got nothing out of the picks.